So before I took this job I was told "Frankfurt had a very moderate climate and it doesn't really snow there..." Fat chance. I am sitting in a half a foot of snow and it is still coming down. I walked home from work last night and it took almost an hour because I had to walk so slowly because my dress shoes are so slick on the bottoms.
Never snows in Frankfurt. And where is the bearer of this news? Oh, he took off to London before the winter began so I couldn't whitewash him with my frozen hands.
Somehow this will be linked to Global Warming...er Climate Change.
ReplyDeleteOh and where did you last post go. It shows up on my reader but the link to your blog doesn't work. Why is it that they block Hulu and Netfix? Who is blocking it? I can access .de sites and pretty much ever country's domain that I want to (not that I have occasion to very often).
The individual sites block themselves from other countries. Mostly a revenue/licensing issue with the people that allow Netflix to host their movies...
ReplyDelete