A New Perspective

A New Perspective
A New Perspective on BroBlogs

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And so it starts...

There comes a time in every man's life when he gets the urge to post something on his wife's blog: sometimes to correct a false or misleading statement, but more often to add omitted, yet material information, like sports, technology, video games, or something funny. So, about my blog.

If you happened to catch that lawyer jargon regarding securities disclosures earlier in this post, I pity you.

If you happened to catch that statement about my wife's blog, and knew I didn't have a wife, you are part of my target audience. I am writing this for me, my friends, and whoever else cares to blogstalk me...

I am in Frankfurt. It has rained for 40 days and 40 nights. I haven't been able to leave work while the sun was still in the sky, so this is my only link to the outside world. I don't know how long I will be here, and I don't know if I will ever make it out. Come join me on a journey, on an American's tale.

4 comments:

  1. this should be entertaining.. sounds like you are a working fool. I'm sure it's well worth it... ya loving it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kyle! I actually had this idea to start a man blog a couple of weeks ago and challenge my friends to do likewise, I just never got around to it/chickened out. Maybe now that you did, I'll get serious and do my own too. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to join you on your journey of endless tax document review...my seatbelt is buckled, things might get wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I will be loving it as soon as I find a permanent apartment and get my furniture! It is still floating on the Atlantic somewhere... And Jake, I am very lucky. Most of my doc review is just corporate stuff and not a lot of tax. McKay, you post so much on your wife's blog that sometimes I think you are secretly a woman. Just kidding. But you should start marketing these things to your friends as BroBlogs. Because it is still something a woman would do, and BroBlog sounds a little femmy.

    ReplyDelete